Partsfinder Ltd Trading as eSpares is a privately owned and operated New Zealand based company and began trading in 2005. Keith Tressler is the Managing Director of eSpares and has been involved in the automotive and associated automotive services industry for many years. Since 2005, the website has been continually improved and now can be used by anyone requiring automotive parts. The business has grown considerably from a near zero base, with there now being over 30,000 registered users.
Find good quality parts at affordable prices efficiently everyday
The fundamentals of the business are:
- An online web based service to put people, companies or businesses that require automotive parts, in touch with automotive parts suppliers who sell them.
- To get quotes from suppliers quickly and efficiently for all parts and vehicles.
- To purchase parts online or over the phone and have delivered anywhere around New Zealand.
- To find the best parts, right price, first time.
Does eSpares only locate automotive parts?
We have become more than just an automotive parts finding business. Buyers searching for vehicle parts often need assistance to fit their parts. We help our customers “Find a Mechanic” nearest to them to get a quote to fit their parts or to help with general service enquiries.
Who can use eSpares?
Anyone who is looking for automotive parts can use eSpares and submit a quote request for free.
How do you use eSpares?
To get a quote, simply enter your vehicle registration number on the Home Page. If you don't have your vehicle registration or are not based in New Zealand, use the link from the Home Page to enter your vehicle details. Next, enter the parts that you require and then submit your part quote request.
Our suppliers are profiled to receive quote requests that match your vehicle make or parts that you require for your vehicle. They will respond online with a quote detailing the part they have available in stock, the condition, warranty, price and freight. You can purchase parts online or over the phone from any supplier that responds to your quote request.
The eSpares website is available to search for parts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week but remember you will only receive quotes from suppliers during normal working hours.
Our Mission and Core Values
- To provide a simple to use online web based parts locating service.
- To find good quality parts quickly at an affordable price and get parts delivered to you promptly.
- To help our users find mechanics to fit their parts or help with servicing their vehicle.
- SAM Workshop Management Systems.
- Motorweb Services Ltd.
100% Kiwi Owned – More than just a parts finding service.